Wonderful life from these multimeters!The multimeter plays an important role in electronic times. It can be used in many aspects, such as testing direct current, direct voltage, alternating voltage, electric resistance, voice frequency and power frequency. Besides, some parameters of alternating current, capacitance and semiconductor also can be tested with the multimeter. Hence, the multimeter will become more and more popular with the development of electronic times.Are you looking for a precise pocket multimeter? This pocket Excel multimeter can satisfy your needs. This pocket Excel multimeter is made of high quality material; the portable Excel multimeter is durable and reliable for long time use. Also the best multimeter has a pair of multimeter pen. This pocket Excel multimeter is easy to use. The pocket Excel multimeter has stable performance, high reliability. This durable multifunction pocket pointer multimeter is the best choice for you!
- 1.The measuring value of object doesn′t surpass its biggest measuring range.
- 2.Don′t supply the voltage when it is on resistant gear position.
- 3.Don′t use the multimeter when the battery is not fully installed or the rear cover is loose.
- 4.Only when the pen disconnects the test object and the switch is off, the battery and safety fuse can be replaced.
- 5.Battery and safety fuse replacement: If you need to replace the battery and safety fuse, please remember replace them with the new ones of the same models.
- New and high quality
- CMOS integrated circuit and dual slope A/D conversion, auto zero and select polarity
- 70 x 40mm big lcd screen, word size up to 25mm
- The best display visual angle is approx 70°
- It will auto turn off after starting up 25 minutes
- High reliable measure range and 32 gears are more effective to avoid false operation
- Support transistor add Diode test Notes:
- Please do not change the inner circuit to aviod damaging the ammeter
- Do not connect it to the voltage over 1000VDC or 750VAC
- Make sure not connect the error measure range
- Please do not use the ammeter if the back cover is wrong
- Please remove the pen and cut off the power before replacing battery and fuze
|DC Voltage||200mV – 600V ±(0.5% ± 2dgts)|
|AC Voltage||200 / 600V ±(1.2% ± 10dgts)|
|DC Current||200uA – 10A ±(1.0% + 2dgts)|
|Resistance||200 Ω – 2M Ω±(0.8% ± 3?dgts)|
|Battery||9V, 6F22 (Battery NOT Included)|
|Packing||15 x 10.5 x 5.2cm / 5.9" x 4.1" x 2.0" (L x W x H)|
- 1 x XL830L Digital LCD Multimeter