Portable PH Meter Pen Water Quality Tester for Testing Aquarium Pool Fish Tank Fresh/Sea Water Measurement Tools
Measuring range: 0.0-14.0PH
Resolution: 0.1 pH
ATC: 0 ℃ to 55 ℃
Power: 2 X 1.5V(AG-13 button battery)
Operating Temperature: 0-50℃ RH＜95%
Size: 152 X 29 X 15mm/5.98 X 1.14 X 0.59"
Weight: 50 g
Suitable: Fresh water,sea water
Calibration of PH meter:
1. Pour a small amount of solution into the protective cover. Immerse the electrode into the PH 6.86 solution,(under the temperature of 25) and then shaking gently.
2. Adjust the calibration potentiometer with a small screwdriver until the display value is consistent with the pH value of the standard buffer solution at ambient temperature.
3. Insert the electrode into the pH4.00 Potassium hydrogen phosphate or pH9.18 borax standard buffer solution.
4. After About two minutes, The display value should be within the margin of error compared to the pH value of the buffer solution.
In the following cases, the pH meter must be recalibrated:
Used (or placed) for a long time after calibration;
Electrodes are used especially frequently;
Higher measurement accuracy.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X PH Meter Pen