Smart IC Card USB Sensor Reader Free Driver 14443A Proximity 13.56Mhz RFID Access Control Card Reader
1. This product is a 13.56Hz small size reader device with no drive read only IC tag serial number.
2. In the use of the process, you can insert (plug and play) at will, without additional power, users do not have to load any driver, output through the data interface to the computer, equivalent to the automatic keyboard transmission number.
3. The design of small size specifications is not only stable and reliable, but also enables the equipment to be embedded in the equipment more perfectly.
4. Products are widely used in advertising machine media, access control access system, information inquiry, consumption system, conference attendance and other application areas.
Working band: 13.56Mhz
Read card distance: 0~80mm
Speed of card reading: 0.2S
Reading time: < 100mS
Communication interface: USB
Working voltage: 5V
Read card type: MF\S50\S70 and other 14443A protocol Tags
Product size: 94mm*60mm*10mm (3.70 inches *2.36 inch *0.39 inch)
Product weight: 35g
Package size: 125mm*86mm*36mm (4.92 inches *3.39 inch *1.42 inch)
Packing weight: 122g
Working temperature: -20℃- 70℃
Working current: 100mA
Operating system: for Win XP/Win CE/Win 7/Win 10/LIUNX/Vista/Android
1. If the data connection is directly inserted into the charging plug, it will cause the card to fail.
2. There are many factors that affect the card reading distance, because of different protocols, different antenna designs, and surrounding environment (mainly metal objects) and different cards will affect the actual card reading distance.
3. If the card reader's distance is too long, it will cause the card to be unstable or fail, and avoid reading cards in the critical state (the distance of the card reader). At the same time, too close to the two card reader will interfere with each other.
4. The way to read the card is to use the card to approach the card reader naturally.
5. When you brush your card, it is recommended not to operate the mouse to avoid sending data errors.
6. The length of the communication cable between the card reader and the computer should be less than 15 meters.
7. The card does not respond: the interface is inserted; the radio frequency card is the corresponding RFID card; the RF card is bad; if there are other RF cards in the read card range.
8. Error transfer: whether to operate the mouse when the card is brushed; whether to read cards in the environment of strong magnetic field interference; whether the communication cable between the card reader and the computer is too long; whether to read the card in a critical state.
Please allow slight size differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x IC Card Reader
1 x 1.4m/4.6ft USB Cable
5 x IC Sensor Cards